Our summer program is a partial-language immersion program; meaning half of the day is led in Spanish and half of the day is led in English. Each week follows a different theme and includes fun games and activities that teach Spanish vocabulary and simple phrases. Special points:
- Cultural competency is taught through daily interaction in our multi-cultural environment.
- Free play and recreation times allow for student-led exploration, physical development and social interaction with peers.
- Afternoon extra-curricular activities that promote physical education and spiritual development include music, dance, art, religion, sports (at no additional cost).
Requirements for Enrollment
- Ages 30 months-11 years
- All children must be fully potty trained
- All students must be current on shots/immunizations. A copy of your child’s immunization record must be kept on file at the center.
- Parents must sign an agreement stating that a family member will regularly attend meetings and commit to partnering with us in the child’s education.
Program Hours: 7:30 AM to 5:30PM
|Days||Price||Supply fee||Paid Month|
|5 days (Monday-Friday)||160/week||$40||June|
|3 days (Mon/Wed/Fri)||$111/week||$30||June|
|2 days (Tuesday/Thursday)||$83/week||$30||June|
$10 weekly discount for full-time siblings